I think not.
However, I am sure that Europhiles, Democrats, "Progressives," and other members of the cheese-eating-surrender-monkey set will continue to pander to CAIR and other front organizations for Islamic Global Jihad and the reestablishment of the Caliphate.
I'm sure that the
two French security advisers about to be tried under Shar'ia law for "conspiracy against Islam" in Somalia are quite reassured by President Obama's previous rhetoric that "throughout history, Islam has demonstrated through words and deeds the possibilities of religious tolerance and racial equality."
Unfortunately, the reality is that the West does not understand Islam, and the so-called "moderate Muslims" that Western governments trot out as "representative" of this imaginary Religion of Peace are pariahs to devout members of Islam. Islam is, fundamentally, and intolerant religion that does not distinguish between Mosque and State, that accepts no equality of other religions or individuals of other faiths, that calls for the subjugation (or slaughter) of all non-Muslims, and seeks world domination under a theocratic Islamic state . . . the Caliphate.
I just hope that these two Frenchmen are afforded the nobility of execution by the sword or the axe and don't have their heads sawn off with a knife the way that the Islamic terrorists in Chechnya did to the Russian soldiers they executed.
Saturday, July 18, 2009
Religion of Peace and Tolerance?
Labels:
CAIR,
Caliphate,
Democrat,
Islam,
Jihad,
Obama,
Progressive,
Religion of Peace
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Yes you have to wonder when the west will wake up and stop defending this religion of hate and barbarity.
ReplyDelete